How do I open the inner gate?

1. When I go to the inner gate the game always says something like "the doors are locked tight, there has to be a lever somewhere". I looked everywhere but can't find the lever, does someone know where to find it?

User Info: Chrynos1989

Chrynos1989 - 7 years ago

1. Assuming I'm thinking of the right gate (in Chapter 1?), you have to return to the Tower of Solis. There will be a new "event" that lets you examine the room. Actually, whenever you're stuck, it's a good idea to try revisiting each room in the area, as several of them will have a second event or an option to hear character backstories.

User Info: KratosSama

KratosSama - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. @KratosSama
    Not really, I meant the one in north, but I figured out how to open it now. It's part of that Aphamal's key side-quest thing you can start when you start a NewGame+.
    But thanks for trying to help :)

User Info: Chrynos1989

Chrynos1989 - 7 years ago 0   0