When does a new day start?

1. I played my first day around 8am on Friday and tried to play the next day ~12am Saturday but it still says it's Friday.

Do I have to wait a full 24 hours before I can do the next day or is it just taking a little time to register that it's the next day for some reason?

User Info: AkanubonOrih

AkanubonOrih - 6 years ago
  2. I don't believe you have to wait 24hrs, certainly doesn't seem like it. This might be a silly question but are you sure your 3DS' clock matches the one you're checking in your house?

User Info: Blackdrazon

Blackdrazon - 6 years ago

1. A new day starts sometime in the early morning hours, around 5 or 6 am which is when you should be waking up. If you keep your game open and don't close it however, you can keep playing yesterday's exercises until you're all done, then close the game and re-open it and the new day will unlock, so everything will be a clean slate again. I've used this to make sure I have a perfect streak.

User Info: Mnemosy

Mnemosy - 6 years ago 2   0