So I beat the game+ mode but there seems to be an issue?

1. I beat the game + mode, got the sound track in the title screen, the whole shebang. However when Im back at the title screen, the percentage on the game + mode is only 98%. I have all the moves, and jakes abilities as well, and when I select to continue the game Im taken back the save point in the ice kings lair, the one right before you kick his butt. So, I dont understand what Im missing here?

I wanna just let it go and forget about it but it always going to linger in the back of my mind that I didnt beat it 100% ._.

User Info: pincushionheart

pincushionheart - 8 years ago

1. Any unopened treasure chests count against the percentage. You'll have to go back and open ALL the treasure chests in the levels and dungeons. Any of the chests that would have a wizard star, now have Bomba's, need to be re-opened as well.

User Info: Goldeneye17

Goldeneye17 - 8 years ago 0   0