Emblems - Any use besides selling?

1. So, the Emblems you get from defeating bosses... is there a point to them other than selling them for a good amount of cash?

This might seem like a silly question, but the fact that it brings up a 'Are you SURE you want to sell this?' message every time I go to sell one makes me want to make sure first.

Thanks!

User Info: gaiages

gaiages - 7 years ago

1. No, they have no use, only for collection purposes or sell if you don't want them. They cannot be gotten again if sold, though, so unless you're REALLY stripped for cash, or aren't completionist, you don't really need to sell them. The only exception is the superboss's, since he can be fought multiple times and drop his emblem every time he is beat.

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   0

1. I've beaten approximately 85% of the game, and I would think your answer is NO!

User Info: Ircher

Ircher - 7 years ago 1   0