Where can I find all 235 item?

1. A dwerf told me to get all 235 item so where are they?if you help me i will give you denpa men

User Info: guydude21

guydude21 - 8 years ago

1. Use a always treasure Denpa Man to sometimes get rare items. The shop should help too.

And finaleus is right: use the wiki section of Gamefaqs to deeply help. Collecting all the items is hard and long, but you'll get the hang of it!

User Info: goldmario64

goldmario64 - 8 years ago 0   0

1. After you complete the game, the shop and the treasure chests you received on the way will cover most of them.

The rest are rare clothes drops via enemies... check the wiki section of gamefaqs for a list. Note that this will take ages (took me over 100 hours), so you might want to think twice about completing the game :P

User Info: finaleus

finaleus - 8 years ago 0   3