Where can I find worn long sword?

1. It's upgrades are so cool I want it. Along my travels I somehow got a worn great sword.. How do I find em? HR5 village 7. Also how do I get commendation Gs

User Info: KisukexUrahara

KisukexUrahara - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Best way for worn long sword is to mine in G rank Volcano or Heaven's Mount, but not on a gathering quest. You need an ancient shard, which you get from mining the gold spots at Heaven's Mount. Best way - take the G rank quest sovereign of the sky, run around and mine then mount Rathalos twice to break back and quit via sub quest.

At Village 7 - you're nearly at G Rank. Happy to help you reach there if needs be, I'm G3.

User Info: Locka

Locka - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I got 3DS recently, so played this game lately.
    I need worn long sword before G-rank, so i tried to farm at the Heven's Gate at Guild 5.
    The name of the quest is "Party Pants", Subquest is to delivery a wyvern egg.
    I use the skill of Pro Transporter.
    I got one after many tries.

User Info: junek

junek - 1 year ago 0   0