I am stuck on both of Airy's forms on the Airship. How do I defeat them?

1. All my characters are at level 72. I have beaten Airy's first form on the airship two times, but the second form kills me in just a few turns. I need to beat this game within the week so that I can focus on completing my other unfinished games.

I am getting extremely frustrated because I cannot have the ship take off and buy any items.

I need a strategy to do beat this boss. I don't care if it's a cheap method or a 9999 damage with each hit.

Is there a good way that I can make all my characters deal 9999 in each hit, so I can defeat Airy's first and second form really quickly? Thanks.

By the way, it would also help if there was a way to let get off the ship so that I could purchase any items that would be good. Thanks again.

User Info: HappyBoyJr

HappyBoyJr - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Use the high jump skill from valkeryie
    use hasten world to attack continusely

User Info: sigmarus7

sigmarus7 - 3 years ago 0   0