How do I heal Doom ?

1. You know, the thing who kill Tiz in 4 round...

User Info: Crocoii

Crocoii - 6 years ago
  2. But I do have one question,see I'm only on chapter 4 so erm what job has a doom resistance ability

User Info: Chibimaster51

Chibimaster51 - 5 years ago

1. The Spirit Master's Fairy Ward ability can be used to prevent doom. The only other way to deal with it is to use the "Cure doom" special move for staffs. There are no other ways to get rid of doom.

User Info: Hobbes3

Hobbes3 - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You cannot remove doom except for clearing the battle before timer hits 0.

User Info: Maelael_Vaeal90

Maelael_Vaeal90 - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Use special move staff - cure doom

User Info: alliedg

alliedg - 6 years ago 0   2
  3. There are items and magics you can use later on in the game but you have to unlock it all,I couldn't tell you cause I'm grinding for Jp and farming for XP and rackin up pg so I can buy the special outfits that are currently owch!! 200,000pg! Talk about expensive and playing in hard mode makes things even more challenging, especially when I'm pushing myself to stay in hard mode permanently formaximum experience of this games difficulty level...it's unforgiving...but yeah,idk too well on which jobs have doom nullification,ik dread and all the others,just not doom

User Info: Chibimaster51

Chibimaster51 - 5 years ago 0   2
  4. 3DsXL Fc: 1907 - 9707 - 9810

User Info: Chibimaster51

Chibimaster51 - 5 years ago 0   2