Where can I find Dragonite ore easily?

1. I haven't gotten to the volcano yet so I can't mine there, I need to find any other places that would yield some dragonite ore

User Info: Madragora

Madragora - 7 years ago

1. You need to get to the volcano area before dragonite can be mined. The game not allowing you to get certain resources until you have gotten further in the game is how they kepp you from getting overpowered weapons and armor.

The first 5-star quest is a harvest tour in the volcano so that is your best bet for getting it as soon as possible.

If you are trying to get a better weapon in order to kill Lagiacrus find one that doesn't require dragonite.

User Info: Mantutas

Mantutas - 7 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. Volcano is the first place you can get it.

User Info: DecimatedCause

DecimatedCause - 7 years ago 3   0
  2. Remember to go to your mining trip dressed in leather armor, for the collecting skills. You'll get a lot more stuff that way, and as long as you don't try to fight monsters, you should be ok.

User Info: Ohmcat

Ohmcat - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. High rank volcano mining.

User Info: jacksl

jacksl - 7 years ago 1   1
  4. Dragonite can be found in area 9 on the Volcano-map.

User Info: Set_Stage

Set_Stage - 7 years ago 0   1