1. I know that you can put pictures from Colors onto a computer by taking out the sd card and then put the pictures onto a website. I want to know if there might be a way to post them without using a computer. I know the site lets me choose from pictures saved in the camera, but I wouldn't know how to put pictures from Colors there so I can access them. Thank you for any answers!

User Info: Pie-or-Die

Pie-or-Die - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Idk if you can do it directly, but I know what I've done in the past is go to the colors site on the web, saved/downloaded one of my drawings and then used it to upload. Once you download your drawing from the site, it should be saved in your computers storage so you shouldn't have any problem doing it!

User Info: lucecita

lucecita - 5 months ago 0   0

Question Status
Shading? Answered