I have a Dark Note that offers almost 6 times the EXP in BMS...?

1. I have one Dark Note where I'm getting 19k-21k in EXP points per BMS (whether I activate Boss 2 or Boss 3), while all my other Dark Notes normally only get me 3.5k-5k in EXP.

My Dark Note is No.64 Mv.53 Waltz, [Obsidian's Flight].
    FMS: Judgment Day
    BMS: Battle to the Death
    Boss 1: Ultros
    Boss 2: Goblin
    Boss 3: Shadow Lord

Has anybody else experienced this, and figured out what causes it?

I'm not complaining - my characters gain 7-10 levels each per completion. Its become my holy grail of level-grinding. I'm just very very curious about it because its so unusual.

User Info: BlazinBeat

BlazinBeat - 5 years ago
  2. Ah yes thanks, I do fight Magic Pots as part of that Dark Note! That explains a lot.

User Info: BlazinBeat

BlazinBeat - 5 years ago

1. It's because you're encountering a Magic Pot as one of the enemies! I'm not 100% sure what exact bonus it gives, but the EXP does tend to jump into the tens of thousands.

You can find them in normal play too. I find them quite often in Let The Battles Begin!.

User Info: aqualta

aqualta - 5 years ago 0   0