In-game trophy 4 demo mode question?

1. For playing the demo mode 50 times can you use the same song and after keep playing the demo mode 50 times until you get the trophy or does it hav 2 b different songs?

User Info: DAceman25

DAceman25 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I tried this method today, it doesn't work. It has to be with different songs or playthroughs. I am unsure whether you have to watch the whole thing or not either

User Info: TimeTraveller26

TimeTraveller26 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. You can use the same song repeatedly, but you MUST watch it all the way through. This also works with Practice Mode, just have watch through it and don't have to hit any notes. You won't get the trophy until you clear a song in normal play though, that seems to be when trophies are awarded.

I do not know if Demo Mode helps you get the Moogle/Chocobo/Extended Trophy or not.

User Info: mikoto_sensei

mikoto_sensei - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. I just got this trophy myself, used FFVII Main Theme repeatedly because it's one of the shortest songs, just left it going and repeated until trophy popped.

User Info: Ilfana

Ilfana - 7 years ago 0   0