How do I unlock more songs?

1. I have two unlocked already. Do Dark Notes help? I've played some songs in the Chaos Shrine that aren't in my Challenge Mode. Can they be unlocked in Challenge Mode? I'd rather not risk pulling a hand muscle in the Chaos Shrine every time I want to play them.

User Info: Le_Chevalier

Le_Chevalier - 7 years ago

1. You unlock songs by amassing Rhythmia - you CANNOT get them by playing Dark Notes (well, you can, but only because you gain Rhythmia when you play them). Check out the "Cheats" section of the game here. It tells you exactly how much Rhythmia you need to unlock each song in challenge mode.

User Info: iambasho

iambasho - 7 years ago 0   0

1. Basically from what I've seen so far, you can unlock songs by A) gaining rythmia or B) playing them in Chaos, though I'm not sure if playing songs in Chaos will unlock them in challenge mode or not

User Info: gman78676

gman78676 - 7 years ago 0   1