Harvest most crops? (Except Emery Flowers)

1. So I want to start a New Game+, but I need to finish all the quests, and I've been stuck on this one.
    I've harvested all the fruit, vegetable, golden, and flower crops, but it still hasn't finished the quest.
    So, my two questions are:
    1. Is it required to SHIP all the crops as well as harvesting?
    2. Are giant crops also required?

I've been really stuck on this for a while, I would really appreciate the help.

User Info: jy_patrick

jy_patrick - 6 years ago

1. It is not required to ship them all, nor is it required to harvest all the giant versions. Are you positive you didn't miss anything? Check your shipping record and storage/refrigerator for these:

Grapes
    Orange
    Apple
    Hot-Hot Fruit
    Pink Melon
    Gold Turnip
    Gold Potato
    Gold Pumpkin
    Gold Cabbage
    Bok Choy
    Leek
    Radish
    Pink Turnip
    White Crystal
    Red Crystal
    Pom-Pom Grass
    Autumn Grass
    Noel Grass
    Green Crystal
    Fireflower
    4-Leaf Clover
    Ironleaf
    Blue Crystal
    Lamp Grass
    Cherry Grass
    Charm Blue
    Green Pepper
    Spinach
    Yam
    Carrot
    Eggplant
    Pink Cat
    Pineapple
    Pumpkin
    Onion
    Corn
    Tomato
    Toyherb
    Moondrop
    Cabbage
    Strawberry
    Cucumber
    Potato
    Turnip

If you don't have any of these in your storage/fridge and haven't shipped it either, try growing it to see if that flower or crop is the culprit. I'm not sure if Shield Flower, Sword Flower, Dungeon Flower, and Twinkle Tree count, but you already did them for previous requests anyway if I'm not mistaken. There's also Fodder, but I'm not sure if that counts either. Best of luck!

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae (Expert) - 6 years ago 0   0