How many of one Pokemon do I have to release...?

1. ...in order to receive its evolution? I got rid of a bunch of Ledyba today, and the Release Point spat out a Ledian for me to enjoy. I'm not sure how many I released, though.

Also, does this work with ANY Pokemon?

User Info: Shadow_Charzard

Shadow_Charzard - 7 years ago
  2. One last thing; how is the evolution's power level determined?

User Info: Shadow_Charzard

Shadow_Charzard - 7 years ago

1. In order to gain evolution through release, one must release 7 of one preform to gain its evolution; 49 of a first form to get its third form. As for the power levels, they are most commonly found between the weakest and strongest Pokemon you release, although one time I released 7 Carvanhas with a max power of 310 and gained a Sharpedo at 325.

User Info: Zorgolo

Zorgolo - 7 years ago 1   0

1. You need to release 7 to evolve 1 stage. If you release 49 of the 1st stage of a 3 stage evolution chain, it will go straight to the 3rd stage. Otherwise if you have a couple stage 2s, release enough stage 1s to make 7 stage 2s and release those for the stage 3.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah - 7 years ago 2   0

1. You must release 7, and you can release 49 to get the last of the chain. Powers are usually higher or in the middle of the power of the Pokemon you released.

User Info: Lugswo

Lugswo - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. You must release 7 (ex: 7 pichu gets a pikachu) of any pokemon to evolve or 49 to fully evolve (ex: 49 pichu gets a raichu) and the power level is just an average level of all the pokemon you put in.

User Info: pikachuboy7

pikachuboy7 - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. It works with any pokemon that has an evolution, and I think the power level is determined by the average power level of the pokemon that you released, but I'm not positive on that.

User Info: Invinco

Invinco - 7 years ago 0   1