Where can I find the UFO Token?

1. I already beat the main story now i'm going to 100%. I don't need many more vehicles, but the one I REALLY want to get is the UFO. If anyone knows please answer this question with the Town the token is in and the location. (If you can get a picture of the Top & Bottom Screen that would be GREAT!

User Info: CODSpongebob

CODSpongebob - 6 years ago
  2. i think the ufo is in downtown i have it but i forgot where i found it it might have been in apollo island like they said but it costs a million studs for sure

User Info: BeepBooop

BeepBooop - 1 year ago
  3. ps i have the ufo its good but not satisfing for me

User Info: BeepBooop

BeepBooop - 1 year ago

Answers

1. from the helipad in Apollo Island to the building to the right of you, it is in the right lower corner (map wise) on the ground hidden in the back of said building, like 8 steps away from the ATM need to complete a Robber task.

User Info: zenwaznez

zenwaznez - 5 years ago 1   0
  2. When you are on the helipad use the teleporter to go down then run around the building if you see pilars run against the wall there is an inside corner there is the UFO!

|
    |
    |UFO_____
    |
    |
    |
    __________|

User Info: K4004

K4004 - 4 years ago 1   0
  3. Check at Apollo island

User Info: Hubnnick

Hubnnick - 6 years ago 0   1