All Sims Are Frozen!! Help?

1. I been playing awhile and out of no where, all my sims just froze. There health isn't going down. Ones at work, the dog is eating and the sim I believe caused it is stuck sideways washing dishes. I tried everything to get them unstuck. I really don't want to start over. I can go to build a house and pause but that's it. My circle won't move and karma powers don't work. Any suggestions?

User Info: EnviousRider

EnviousRider - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Sounds like your save file is having problems. Create a new family and see if they work, if not, your game may be broken.

User Info: Ezio4prez

Ezio4prez - 1 year ago 1   1
  2. At this point, I would have smashed my DS off the nearest wall. But it might just be a temporary thing. Try reloading, and if that doesn't work, do as Ezio4prez suggested and make a new family to see if it affects them too... though if it does, I think the big fat turd has hit the fan.

User Info: PS2FAN1181

PS2FAN1181 - 2 days ago 0   0