Where can I find furniture that's not in the furniture option ?

1. I've been told that there is a auto cleaning litter box and other cool stuff is that true ?

User Info: linkstorm98

linkstorm98 - 7 years ago

1. Yup, I got them, really useful. To get them open the cheat box (Ctrl, Shift, C, if you didn't know yet) and type testingcheatsenabled true (exactly as I showed you) , the cheat box should disappear. Open the cheat box again and type this : buydebug (exactly as I showed you) , and when you go into buy mode, there should be a new category with a ? on it. Click on it, they should show litter box you're talking about, called " The Litterbox of the Future", " Super Swank Dog Bed"( I think it's a lifetime reward item too), I forgot what it was called, but it was a pet bowl you didn't need to refill, and some other cool pet stuff. They got the town's geyser, ( $50,000 simoleons, great environment addition, but takes up a lot of space) , and you can purchase all of the available plants, full grown, with fruits/veggies sometimes! Yes, even the rare ones that you need a certain level for, like the life fruit, omni, death flower, and ALL of the others! They even have spawners, fish, gems, minor pets, meteors, seeds... just try it. It makes cooking ambrosia SO much easier. Try it! In my opinion, this is probably the best cheat besides the motherlode and lifetime happiness cheats!

User Info: Pinkachu

Pinkachu - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The 3DS version doesn't have any known cheats at this time.

User Info: MissNixia

MissNixia - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. You can't. Blah there you go. Know I wasn't useful

User Info: simsalert13

simsalert13 - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. What if it's on 3DS can you do the same cheats too.

User Info: linkstorm98

linkstorm98 - 7 years ago 0   1