Is there any way to redownload Spotpass Puzzle Swap panels?

1. My old SD card failed me recently, and I had no backups, so I had to start from scratch. I thought "well, at least I didn't have much progress... until I, uh, saw my Puzzle Swap collection. It only showed the original 7 panels. I've tried save editing them in, and they still don't appear. I think they're present in the extra data, which I don't have anymore. Is there any way for me to recover these panels?
    Also, recieving them naturally doesn't work either, it's been a week or two since I lost my data and I've left my 3DS in Sleep Mode more than once since then.

User Info: jorptt

jorptt - 8 months ago

1. ...okay, that was quick. It solved itself. Yay, I feel stupid.

User Info: jorptt

jorptt - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. What did you do to alleviate the problem?

User Info: Neo64

Neo64 - 8 months ago
  3. I'm curious too. This might be something we can use with a remote system transfer

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to - 8 months ago
  4. I don't even know what I did, it just happened. Maybe it was a waiting thing? I was (and still am) very impatient.

User Info: jorptt

jorptt - 2 months ago