How do I unlock another set of panels in Puzzle Swap?

1. I have completed the first set of 7 panels in Puzzle Swap. All puzzle swap lets me do is view my completed panels, even when I streetpass my buddy, who I know has more panels than the ones that I completed. I have the latest version of the software, so its not an update problem. I thought that I might need to complete Find Mii for the first time, but no such luck. Does anybody have any idea what I have to do?

User Info: cousinit1492

cousinit1492 - 7 years ago

1. first is your wifi on. look on the right side of your 3ds to see if the light is on. if not push button up an hold it up.next the only way to get the pink blocks are by other street pass's same with new puzzles. if u want this go to McDonald an let your nintendo zone light up then wate for the green light to blink. to see if u got any one u can go 2 the notification

User Info: rootbear1563

rootbear1563 - 7 years ago 0   0

1. Try out these sets of instructions. I've heard they worked in fixing your type of problem.

1) In Mii Plaza, go to "Settings" and change all setting to "No."
    2) After all setting have been changed to "No": wait 30 minutes. *Note: Not sure if you need to have Mii Plaza open or not, however I did leave it open for the 30 mins.*
    3) After 30 minutes, start from "Skip Greetings" and work your way up in changing all setting to "Yes." *Note: You will be required to change "StreetPass" first before "SpotPass." but that will not affect the process*
    4) Once all setting have been changed to "Yes": wait 3 minutes. (I can't confirm this since I didn't pay attention to the time after)
    5) Test it out by meeting other Mii characters, after waiting 3 mins.

User Info: Valen-stein

Valen-stein - 7 years ago 2   0

1. This is quite a simple fix first go into settings and confirm that spot pass is on. Next wait of a spot pass notification. Might take a wile but that sould unlock puzzles w pink pieces

User Info: nintendo3ds0

nintendo3ds0 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. There are two parts to this. First, the existence of the panel has to be received via Spotpass. Then you have to get a piece for it, either the freebee piece from the Spotpass or by Streetpassing with someone who has a piece.

User Info: RayKremer78

RayKremer78 - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. I had the same problem when I bought a "NEW 3DS." Once i had completed the 7 preinstalled puzzles on the new machine it wouldn't let me pick up more pieces from the other puzzles i had om my old 3ds when "meeting myself."

I tried the method mentioned above by Valen-stein and it works. Now i can pick up pieces from all the puzzles I have completed or in progress on my old 3ds.

User Info: jajakob01

jajakob01 - 6 years ago 0   0
  4. Turn on Spotpass in 3DS Streetpass Mii Plaza and if you leave it in sleep mode, you should eventually get a notification about more panels. You'all know you've gotten it because there will be a blue light where the green Streetpass light appears when you've Streetpassed someone.

User Info: SuperPopple

SuperPopple - 4 years ago 0   0
  5. In order to get new panels, you need to street pass a mii that has at least one piece of a panel that you do not own. New panels will appear with ??? in their title. Grab at least one piece of this new panel and that will unlock a new panel in your game.

Are you street passing anyone? If you street pass someone whom does not have new puzzle pieces to give you, then you will walk up to them in the same way that you would walk up to someone who has a piece to give you, then a message should appear saying "no new pieces."

If the above is not happening (you aren't meeting anyone in puzzle swap) then *probably* something is wrong with spotpass or your wifi. Others have given a lots of help with this.

I'm not sure if streetpass plaza will allow you to "meet" a mii if they are already in your queue. For example, if you street pass a mii, and you already played puzzle swap with that mii, but you didn't play find mii with that mii, then streetpass might not allow you to street pass that mii again until you finish playing find mii with them.

So, go though and make sure you've played all your street pass games, then try again.

If you are meeting with new miis in street pass, and puzzle swap is telling you that there are no new puzzle pieces, and you are sure that the mii you are meeting has new puzzle pieces to give you, then it's a glitch. Notify Nintendo and see if they can help you out.

User Info: BlizzardandBlaz

BlizzardandBlaz - 4 years ago 0   0
  6. I really don't know. I think it may be a SpotPass problem. Are you connected to WiFi? I've only completed 1 panel and I get new and unwanted ones all the time. And if you've completed 7 panels, then you've played it to a really high extent.. I don't know for sure, but it might be a WiFi problem. I haven't been StreetPassed by Reggie yet and I got my 3DS in 2012, which may be a similar problem. Make sure you have a strong connection.

User Info: 3DSPerson

3DSPerson - 7 years ago 0   1