Can you streetpass with someone already in your Plaza that was met via invitation?

1. can you StreetPass with someone that is already in your Plaza Thats met via invitation...

I was playing Mario Kart with a friend and she appeared in my Plaza met via invitation. however I noticed that we never Street passed. I had went over again recently and still no StreetPass however that's when I noticed that she was already in my Plaza the invitation so we erased each other hoping that next time we see each other we will show up via StreetPass

do you think that will help solve the issue or is there another reason why we cannot StreetPass

also mention that neither me or her had a problem Street passingwith her boyfriend system however me and her could not StreetPass though we were the only ones in each ithers plaza initially via invitation

User Info: oddtoddler

oddtoddler - 7 years ago

1. I have streetpassed with people met via invitation.

It can be done.

As to why your systems are not connecting, I do not know.

It's not solving your problem, but it is answering the question.

Yes, you can streetpass with someone met via invitation.

User Info: egrubiak

egrubiak - 7 years ago 1   0