How To Give And Receive Ratings?

1. The Title Says it all...

User Info: Blayer98

Blayer98 - 7 years ago

1. You are able to rate a person the second time you meet a person's Mii.
    If you rate them "Fantasic!", then they should receive that rating on the third time you meet them.

If their Mii changes their appearance (e.g. wear a new hat), then it allows you to rate them again. However their Mii can only receive 1 "Fantasic!" rating from you.

Now I have heard that if they change their StreetPass Mii for a new one (created in Mii Maker), then you can rate that new Mii on the second encounter and they will receive it on the third encounter (i.e. getting a second "Fantasic!" rating from you).
    Note: Having not seen that myself, I don't know whether changing your own Mii would also let you give a second rating to someone's Mii. I'm guessing it might work though.

User Info: silktail

silktail - 7 years ago 0   0