How can I erase data?
There's no option to erase a file and as near as I can tell the data corruption trick won't work. How can I clear my save file? pyromite - 7 years ago
When you're in your hotel room, click the options menu and go to players profile. You can delete the file there.
Happy Gaming :) rainia00 - 7 years ago
From Ubisoft's website:
How do I delete a profile so that I can start a new game?
To delete a profile just follow the steps below:
1. When you get to the profile selection screen, choose the profile that you want kept.
2. Once you have loaded that profile it will take you to the main menu. Choose the Options selection.
3. In the options screen, choose the Players' Profiles selection.
4. Now choose the profile that you want deleted.
5. You will see an icon in the lower right corner of the touch screen that looks like a red DS cartridge with an X. Select this.
6. You now have the option to delete this profile.
Hope this helps! foolm2 - 7 years ago
@ rainia00 Your suggestion doesn't work. me_da_do - 7 years ago
In addition to what foolm2 said, you can only delete profiles that you are not currently logged in as. That's probably why it didn't work for you. So if you're logged in under the first of the three profiles then you can delete the second or third profiles in the options menu, but not the first. If you want to delete the first you have to do it while logged into the second or third profiles. Jvalant - 4 years ago