How can I erase data?

1. There's no option to erase a file and as near as I can tell the data corruption trick won't work. How can I clear my save file?

User Info: pyromite

pyromite - 7 years ago

Answers

1. When you're in your hotel room, click the options menu and go to players profile. You can delete the file there.
    Happy Gaming :)

User Info: rainia00

rainia00 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. From Ubisoft's website:
    ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15694

How do I delete a profile so that I can start a new game?

Answer

To delete a profile just follow the steps below:

1. When you get to the profile selection screen, choose the profile that you want kept.
    2. Once you have loaded that profile it will take you to the main menu. Choose the Options selection.
    3. In the options screen, choose the Players' Profiles selection.
    4. Now choose the profile that you want deleted.
    5. You will see an icon in the lower right corner of the touch screen that looks like a red DS cartridge with an X. Select this.
    6. You now have the option to delete this profile.

Hope this helps!

User Info: foolm2

foolm2 - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. @ rainia00 Your suggestion doesn't work.

User Info: me_da_do

me_da_do - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. In addition to what foolm2 said, you can only delete profiles that you are not currently logged in as. That's probably why it didn't work for you. So if you're logged in under the first of the three profiles then you can delete the second or third profiles in the options menu, but not the first. If you want to delete the first you have to do it while logged into the second or third profiles.

User Info: Jvalant

Jvalant - 4 years ago 0   0