How does the distance of the pedestals from the treasure influence the attack?

1. The handbook says,
    a) The distance (inner or outer ring) influences the damage.
    b) The characteristics of the surrounding treasures (the on you already placed) influence the damage.

However, it doesn't specify in what way the damage is influenced.

Do my treasures cause higher damage when I place them on an outer pedestal or on an inner pedestal? Do they suffer more damage on an inner or outer pedestal?

How do the characteristics (I think the hierarchy is meant here) of surrounding treasures influence the damage? I've sometimes seen a

User Info: Choumiryou

Choumiryou - 7 years ago

1. There are two concentric rows where you can place treasures.

Placing a treasure on the row closest to the center will give 15% in attack power. This is taken from the "Tips" page on the Japanese version of the official web site. It might also increase damage taken, but I do not know exactly how much.

Concerning "The characteristics of the surrounding treasures (the on you already placed) influence the damage." - You can get a 10% increase by chaining treasures of a different type. For example, humanoid next to avian, vs. putting down two humanoid treasures.

User Info: Ducutzu2

Ducutzu2 - 7 years ago 1   0