Under Les Invalides ?

1. I am stuck on Part 2, under Les invalides. I have gotten the jewels, fought the spirit and now I can't seem to get out, unless I go back to the first area, back up the stairs. I then lose everythin I fought for Under Les Invalides. What do I do?? Please help, thank you ?

User Info: mdb3

mdb3 - 7 years ago
  2. Thank yo for the information. I can see the one room but there is short wall stopping me, I see stairs but can not get to them. I thought I taimed the main spirit, he was alive, but am still unable to get to the one room behind one of the treasures. I have lloked for doors. The low wall keeps me from getting to the stairs to the next room, which drops down. I guess I'm not to bright with this game....

User Info: mdb3

mdb3 - 7 years ago

1. I suppose you haven't found or fought the main spirit of the labyrinth. In most quests, there are several extra treasures you can find beside the main one, their rooms are smaller and Lautrec doesn't say "This is the treasure we are looking for!" when approaching them.
    When you tamed or defeated the main spirit, the quest is completed and you automatically leave the labyrinth (without losing anything).
    You appearently have only found an extra treasure, so look around for any rooms, doors or stairs you missed! Good luck. :)

User Info: Choumiryou

Choumiryou - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. o are you talking about the one with where you have to move the blocks to the spaces??? and the one with a lower wall that blocks you from going to the other room? all you gottan do is just continue walking when Lautrec seems like falling just keep on pressing forward and eventually he'll fall :3 hope this helps!

User Info: Rimi-chan

Rimi-chan - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. There should be a large set of stairs first when you enter the room and behind the tall path they lead to you'll see a box and soon another box if this si the right room I'm thinking of.. Simple drop down or run around and push the boxes so they fill in the gaps in the path, then run around and climb the large stairs again, then walka cross the whole path and don't forget the treasure chest.

User Info: tsukikageknight

tsukikageknight - 7 years ago 0   0