Is there any way to beat King Dedede?

1. I'm just 1 fight away from clearing the story mode, but OH MY GOD! The difficulty spike when fighting King Dedede is so unfair! It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. Every time I'm close to beating him he always trounces me! IS THERE ANY WAY TO BEAT HIM?!

User Info: SpectrumSonaris

SpectrumSonaris - 1 year ago
  2. Uh, hello? A certain Ability or certain Boost Orbs I should use? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

User Info: SpectrumSonaris

SpectrumSonaris - 1 year ago
  3. I've realized the King Dedede fight is divided into 3 separate sections. That's totally cheating! King Dedede is such a sore loser!

>:(

User Info: SpectrumSonaris

SpectrumSonaris - 5 months ago

Answers

1. Personally, I used Tornado with Super Charge, Maxim Tomato, and Metal. Just keep at it.

User Info: TheAwesomeStuff

TheAwesomeStuff - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Pick the copy ability your best at and go when he tries to trounce you move so you stay alive

User Info: Steriowave55555

Steriowave55555 - 8 months ago 0   0
  3. Personally,i defeated him with Ninja.Also,are you talking about the very last battle,or the one in the Arena?If it's the one in the Arena,spam your charged B attack.For the very last fight,if you use Ninja, use the Y attack (Throw a Kunaï,this attack trips the enemy it hits) on the clone Kirbies and throw them in the cannon.Then spam your charged B attack (This step can be used for every Copy Abilities)

User Info: Akesan

Akesan - 5 months ago 0   0