How Do I Change Festival Plaza Theme?

1. I just finished episode RR where it swaps your castle theme, and a few seconds after the episode I decided I hated it, I remember being told I can swap the themes, but I don't remember where

User Info: cheesefreak

cheesefreak - 3 years ago

1. After you reach rank 50 talk to the construction worker being the top left desk, then you'll be able to change the theme.

User Info: DMGZaya

DMGZaya - 3 years ago 3   1

1. Once you reach rank 50 you'll be able to change your Castle Theme (Rank 50 requires about 6,000 FC)

User Info: quququack

quququack - 3 years ago 1   0

1. Talk to the male construction worker behind the left desk. He will allow you to change the theme of your Festival Plaza

User Info: OweAwesomeDude

OweAwesomeDude - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I think change theme is a thing you must unlock? Idk, but I have the same issue so I'm assuming that it's an unlockable thing.

User Info: SkylaGaming

SkylaGaming - 3 years ago 0   1