are pokemon from ITSK33N.TV E real?

1. In a link trade a recieved a Tapu Lele, and its OT is ITSK33N.TV E
    I was wondering if the OT alone makes this pokemon hacked?
    Details are:
    LV:100
    Ball: Cherish
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Psychic Surge
    IV's: 31 all

User Info: WinterBoi13

WinterBoi13 - 1 year ago
  2. I got a shiny level 100 pyroar from that dude.

User Info: Delayedtwist

Delayedtwist - 3 months ago

1. Definetely hacked, based on IVS. Plus, OTS that end in .TV are usually hacked
    Looked that guy up, saw something about twitch

User Info: lordhoopa

lordhoopa (Expert) - 1 year ago 4   0

1. If it was received in a cherish ball then it's most likely hacked. You can only have cherish balls from events, and you cannot trade event pokemon, the only way to have a cherish ball traded to you is from a hack.

I got a level 100 shiny Gengar from ITSK33N.TV but all I put on the GTS was a level 14 abra so I'm assuming its hacked, hoping it's not though.
    Apparently, it was hatched from an egg so it's just in a normal Pokeball.
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Its also ridiculously overpowered, so I'm most certain this pokemon is not real.
    I've tested playing with this pokemon, using it is absolutely fine but I wouldn't risk it if you care about your save game just in case.

User Info: moleratface

moleratface - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. It may have been obtained legimently but in order to get perfect ivs etc heuses powersaves and also clones them this results in the mon being hacked also he gives them away for free for an abra on the GTS

User Info: Thunder_dude48

Thunder_dude48 - 8 months ago
  3. Yeah, that's definitely hacked. You can't get all perfect IVs naturally, no matter how hard you try. Unless you hack. That's it though.

User Info: TheMackAttack

TheMackAttack - 8 months ago 0   9
  4. That isn't at all accurate lmao. You can find perfect IV pokemon in the wild (though that's completely by chance and close to 0 probability) and you can also breed to get a perfect IV pokemon.

The Destiny Knot breeding method is actually kind of common knowledge as a method to get perfect IV pokemon if you look into breeding at all past a surface level.

User Info: werewolf1011

werewolf1011 - 8 months ago