What is the best formation for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

1. I'd like to know other people's team formations for their teams, so I can use them when my team formation doesn't work. My personal team formation is 2 Time Mages (me being one most of the time), a Sword Hero, and a Doctor Healmore.

User Info: Felyne101

Felyne101 - 3 years ago

1. Wait, actually it's 4 Beam Mages with the Platinum DX equipment. You can freeze time all the time, and still do heavy damage without putting yourself in too much danger.

User Info: TheAwesomeStuff

TheAwesomeStuff - 3 years ago 4   1

Answers

1. I know this question is old, but I honestly often go for a full team of Beam Mages since with four you're almost constantly stopping time and you will often get a gold medal or higher.

User Info: Jesseinator1000

Jesseinator1000 - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Try 1 Beam Mage, 2 Hammer Lords, and 1 Doctor Heal more if you need more damage.
    If you keep dying, use 2 Beam Mages, 1 Sword Hero, and 1 Doctor Healmore.
    If you want a balanced team, use 1 of each.
    If you want to deal a lot of damage while not caring if you die or not, use 4 Hammer Lords.
    If you want to deal a lot of damage but not die as much, use 2 Sword Heroes, 1 Hammer Lord, and either a Beam Mage or a Doctor Healmore.

User Info: Derpykat7

Derpykat7 - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Um in my opinion 3 sword heros and a doctor healmore (me as the doctor healmore)

User Info: Steriowave55555

Steriowave55555 - 2 years ago 0   0