Where to find the ESP Card Star?

1. It seems like this game is cursed for me, as I get stuck at the stupidest things ever.

I'm on Chapter 4, got Hitomi out of the capsue and everything seems OK. The only thing missing is the ESP Card Star with which get out of there.

In the "think" panel, Kyosuke suggests to look in the past because of "earthquake changes", but I've already done so in each and every area and couldn't find it. Please help me get out of this.

User Info: Tatsuna

Tatsuna - 2 years ago

1. In the waterfall area, check under the boulder on the right hand side either at the time of the earthquake or slightly before. The card is very small and easy to overlook. The other possibility is under the desk; you would need the night-vision goggles from Hitomi's capsule for that.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Thank you so much! Really helpful.

User Info: Tatsuna

Tatsuna - 2 years ago