How do I find the star card for the elevator?

1. I must have overlooked something, but I really can't find the star card, which is the only thing I'm missing to be able to solve the elevator puzzle and escape the room.

The in-game hint is asking me to check if the earthquake changed anything else. I've checked at 1420 (and even 1430) at all locations, but apart from the switch I used to get the smartphone, I can't see any additional changes.

User Info: CobbledWings

CobbledWings - 2 years ago

1. I don't remember which card was where, but:
    One card is in the darkness under the desk; you need the goggles from time-changing Hitomi's prison capsule.
    Another card is under the boulder on the right side in the waterfall area. Check that spot at either the time of the earthquake or slightly before it. The card is hard to spot due to its small size.
    The third card is on the wall (I think it's the square one); you have to wait until Hitomi is free to get this one.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy - 1 year ago 1   0