How do I solve the switch puzzle?

1. The puzzle you have have to do in the theater in order to lift the prompter. I tried hard but I can't figure out the pattern can someone pls tell me?

User Info: Candylover777

Candylover777 - 4 years ago

1. it was actually simple math with the following conditions for the blue tiles:

Top = +1 up
    Bottom = +1 bot
    Left = +1 left
    Right = +1 right
    Center = 0

Top correlates with bottom as right to left

I forget about the combination but you just need to sum it up based on the conditions above

e.g.
    top + center = top
    center + left = left
    right + left = center

User Info: jegule

jegule - 4 years ago 0   3

1. If you have connected the cable to the electric box, a lamp on the stage will light up. There will be your clue. Can't remember the exact detail. Let me know if you managed to solve or if you are stuck elsewhere, can't be bothered to replay to a video lol. Too long winded.

PS: I am stuck at Level 4 lift at the lab, hopefully someone will reach there and give me some answers haha.

User Info: Fransua

Fransua - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Ah no I already did that lol I'm talking about the order it's supposed to be in to lift the prompter and , yes I already traveled back in time I just don't know how to combine those patterns which is what the clue says

User Info: Candylover777

Candylover777 - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. You probably don't need this anymore but just for future reference, the combination is:

Top left corner switch: Up
    Top right corner switch: Down
    Bottom left corner switch: Left
    Bottom right corner switch: Middle

User Info: OhnoOwO

OhnoOwO - 1 year ago 0   0