How do you repair weapons?

1. I'm at Chapter 20 now, and I recall earlier in the game, if I stayed at an inn or tower, my weapons would repair overnight.

Now they're remaining broken.

Does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

User Info: vorpal

vorpal - 1 year ago

1. Is that before ch20 or earlier in ch20? I think if you rest in the Blacksmith guild HQ or anywhere in the Burning realm your weapons might be fixed - I never really needed to brake any weapons before ch20.

Ch20 is when you have to unite the guilds and only after doing that can your weapons be freely repaired by resting anywhere that you can rest.

If you level up the Blacksmith guild to level 5 you can buy a repair kit at lvl10 you can buy a premium repair kit, but it's not really worth it!

User Info: wishfulcry

wishfulcry - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. Did you reunite all the guilds yet? Once you do, the blacksmith guild will repair your gear no matter where you rest.

User Info: AdamantiteZombi

AdamantiteZombi - 1 year ago 1   1
  2. At first you have to stay at an Inn owned by the Blacksmith's Guild. Once you've created the Alliance and recruited the Blacksmith's you'll be able to repair at any Inn. There's also a Repair Kit item you can unlock via the Blacksmith Guild.

User Info: Uta

Uta - 1 year ago 0   0