How do I make day phases?

1. I want to do something akin to Yandere Simulator or Persona where days are divided up into different times and each time offers different events that progress to the next phase of the day. How would I go about doing this?

User Info: Jag_M7

Jag_M7 - 2 years ago

1. I am actually creating a game with this element (I'm already 90+ hours on it). There are many ways to do this but what I did is I copied the map multiple times. I have a morning, afternoon and evening versions of the map (it's easier for me to monitor the activities on each phases this way). When I fulfill the morning conditions, my character will be teleported to afternoon map then evening map with darken screen to give that evening effect.

Hope this answers your question.

User Info: DragonKensou

DragonKensou - 2 years ago 0   0