Why can't I find missing DLC character/monster graphics?

1. I've purchased all the DLCs, and the additional materials, and then load up the save for my game, in an attempt to browse my new addition to the fantasy game I've been working on since the game was launched. Unfortunately for me, because none of the dlc come with monster samples or graphics, I s*** you not. All the character graphics I hoped to get is also not available. Am I the only one with this problem? Or is it an error, missing unreleased dlc, or what.

User Info: IndianaBones

IndianaBones - 2 years ago

1. Alright, first, there is no sample data for DLC monsters and characters, though there is some sample data for maps. Secondly, you need to change category to access DLC graphics. For monsters, go into "Create New", and you'll see a box labeled "Category" that currently reads "Fantasy". Chose it and you'll see a list of categories (the greyed-out categories do not contain monster graphics). Chose a category other than fantasy, like "Modern", then click on the "Graphic" box, and you'll see a list of all of the "Modern" DLC monsters (the actual graphics will appear on the top screen.) For characters, just choose graphic, then hit the X button to bring up the category list, then choose your category. For maps, you do the same thing for at the map parts selection screen. Oh, and categories can be freely used and interchanged with each other, so feel free to make a fairy mecha-suit pilot or have a spaceship land at Hogwarts outdoor soccer field.

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer - 2 years ago 0   0

1. Thanks a ton. I guess I'm still getting the hang of this game. I was looking for the "Ashura" graphic in the "Modern" category, cause' I wanted to make a "Gilgamesh" Boss.

User Info: IndianaBones

IndianaBones - 2 years ago 0   0