how do I make another character move in the opposite direction without colliding with the main character?

1. How do I make another character move in the opposite direction without colliding with the main character?

User Info: daisy1989

daisy1989 - 2 years ago

1. Turn off Pass judgement on the event for that character. Then PC can move thru it.

User Info: skittyoung

skittyoung - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you want it to be stationary the first page would have to be set to "Don't Move" add a second page with the move setting of "Run Away" and a switch (or variable) then have a trigger space (or spaces) that activates the runaway event page.

If you don't want it stationary just set the Move setting to run away. If this isn't what you're asking I guess I don't understand the question.

User Info: Lord_Ball

Lord_Ball - 2 years ago 0   0