In RPG Maker Fes how do I make it rain continuously and how do I stop it from happening indoors?

1. I want it to rain continuously in my town but how do I prevent it from happening indoors?

User Info: daisy1989

daisy1989 - 2 years ago

1. Since you want it to rain all the time outside this is easily accomplished by adding on your move location event the "change weather" command for "none" when going inside and rain for the move location going outside

User Info: Lord_Ball

Lord_Ball - 1 year ago 0   0

1. Might be a little tedious but, you can use variables for this. Use increase variable in your indoor entrance events, let's call it rain maker, when you use the event it will increase it by 1.

Now now copy the first page mark condition as rain maker =1 now put the change effect you want inside this.

So no when enter a building it switch the rain off, to turn it back on repeat steps but in reverse, this should work let me know.

User Info: Azeeti

Azeeti - 2 years ago 0   0