In RPG Maker Fes how do I make the main character auto talk to someone?

1. I want the main character to auto talk to someone and then leave the house with them?

User Info: daisy1989

daisy1989 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You'll want to create a few events but unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get two character to move simultaneously but I found a work around.

Basically I have a prologue where the hero and his childhood friend are talking with someone, that person leaves, then the childhood friend does, then the hero moves a bit stops and turns around looking back, friend calls for him, hero displays "Surprise 2" then leaves the room, then time skip scene transition.

I hope that helps a bit.

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. Oops forgot to mention-

For the auto-talk you'll want to make event like in this example
    Hero examines a bookshelf then someone comes in and starts talking to hero.
    You'll want at least two events for this to happen one will be on the bookshelf which will activate a variable (or switch if you want the event to happen more than once) then have another event that has two or three pages (depends on if you want event to be repeatable or not) and leave the first page blank with the second page as start automatically with the condition as the variable (or switch) you activated with the bookshelf event. On that second page have the conversation and then raise the variable (or turn switch off) and have the third page blank and with the condition as the new variable. (If you want the event to be repeatable then the third page won't be needed.)

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis - 2 years ago 0   0