How do I unlock the Star Rush Bank?

1. To unlock the Star Rush Bank, you need to get at least 20 stars in one round of either Toad Scramble or Balloon Bash. I picked Balloon Bash to try first, but I only got 15 stars. Does anyone have a strategy on how to collect that many stars?

User Info: monkeyface008

monkeyface008 - 1 year ago

1. Play Toad Scramble, then pick a map with 5 bosses (and a shy guy shop). In the round, use the shy guy shop to get double cards (rainbow card). If you have 2 double cards, you will get 4 times the amount you normally win. For example: The Bowser boss awards 2 stars, and you have 2 double cards, then the first card multiplies the amount you win by 2, the second card multiplies the amount you win twice the amount helped by the first card. (If the reward is 2 stars: 2 stars × 2(first card) × 2(second card), then the reward totals up to 8 stars. I got like 24 stars in one round.

User Info: Xaxas654

Xaxas654 - 1 year ago 1   0