quest for dragon messenger where i have to defeat blode's(golden hair) dragonite. where is his dragonite?

1. at mahalo trail forepart
    u talk to NPC golden hair (blonde)
    the quest says defeat the blonde's dragonite
    i cant seem to find where dragonite is

User Info: CyanSeamstress0

CyanSeamstress0 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Well, at least you're the first person to tell me where you found Blonde. Here's what I've got so far:

- I have Sun. I went to Mahalo Trail and didn't see anyone.
    - There are two walkthroughs on GameFAQs. Neither of them contains the word "blonde."
    - Serebii.net has a Poke Earth section that details Mahalo Trail. There are no trainers there, and the only person who gives you any items is Lillie.
    - Sun and Moon came out over three years ago, yet questions about Blonde's Dragonite only started cropping up a few months back.

Right now the best guess I have is that there is a fan-made version of the game that added an NPC. If this is the case, your best course of action is to contact whomever created it and ask for help.

A picture might help?

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 1 month ago 9   15