1. I am a new poke parent and need him for a junior vgc player. It is so confusing building a team I am going to go crazy soon!!

I basically need to build a team that is quite basic to operate, has a neat trick or thing that it does that will cause havoc in the junior age division. Then as we learn together we can slowly try other things..
    I did read an article from 2018 about a sticky web team. If such a team would be viable in moon series and only in junior division, how would I build it and operate it? Like I have little idea yet so as much help can be given I would really appreciate getting me started

I also had thought of a hard trick room but not you do build one tat is viable in moon series either
    Any help to get this noob's kid get going would be greatly appreciate it

User Info: Turbotech1

Turbotech1 - 2 months ago

1. Oh my, this is a broad question. Loathe as I am to say it, Smogon's website may be of more help to you.

If you're just looking to have fun, rather than dominate the field, start by considering which two Restricted Legends you want to use. Then you can start looking at other Pokemon to support them. Like Groudon? Maybe throw in Zapdos. The bird can punish opposing Kyogre with Thunder[bolt] or take on Grass-types with a Drought-powered Heat Wave.

Don't build a team around a single gimmick, either. Remember you can only pick four Pokemon out of your six for each match.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 2 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. get a dark type a fairy type and a fire type in most cases this works the rest of the team can be anyone if you really want cool tricks try dragon types but be carful with them because they are weak to popular types so don't go over bored with them

User Info: WinnerPerformer

WinnerPerformer - 3 weeks ago 0   1