1. I want to get Shiny Charmander using the Island Scan. What level does my 1st Pokémon in my party need to be? Which Repel do I use?

User Info: ExtremeGamer65

ExtremeGamer65 - 2 months ago

1. It's all day Sunday. In Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.
    Charmander doesn't show up in Island Scan on the original Sun/Moon games. That page I linked for you up above? It contains a list of all the Pokemon available in the original games, along with the specific island you need to scan and what day to do it.

I suppose I should have said that two weeks ago. Silly me.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0

1. I would just use gts. or ask for a level 1 shiny charmander on gamefaqs. I would give you a shiny charmander as soon as I can. but im grounded right now (XD)

User Info: Poke-expert101

Poke-expert101 - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. serebii.net/sunmoon/qrscanner.shtml

Although Serebii doesn't say anything one way or the other, I suspect you only get one shot at an Island Scan Pokemon. So definitely save before you start. And if running away or knocking it out cancels the scan, that means you only have one method available: Soft Reset.

Level 12 or less definitely, 11 or less preferably. I don't remember off the top of my head whether Repel will repel same-level wild Pokemon. And any Repel will do, just use the one with the best cost/time ratio. This used to be the Super Repel, but with movement no longer restricted to a grid I'm not certain any more.

User Info: Thard_Verad

3. Thanks, Thard_Verad. I also have the Shiny Charm.

User Info: ExtremeGamer65

ExtremeGamer65 - 2 months ago 0   0
  4. u can soft reset??? XD sorry im horrible person but im not sure, i just breed force it with a ditto from another state lol

User Info: Xxdarkmasochist

Xxdarkmasochist - 2 months ago 0   0
  5. Is there a specific time like early in the morning to get? I tried to get it in the afternoon but Cyndaquil showed up.

User Info: ExtremeGamer65

ExtremeGamer65 - 2 months ago 0   0
  6. Thanks.

User Info: ExtremeGamer65

ExtremeGamer65 - 2 months ago 0   0