WHITE 2 - Pokemon gone from PC boxes help?

1. So I recently opened up pokemon black and white 2, and i found that many of my pokemon have disappeared, including cobalion, heatran, Cressilia, and dialga, which all disappeared from my pc box 1. Please help!

User Info: Rohan_Gaming

Rohan_Gaming - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Specifically from PC box 1? My first assumption is that you brought them into Pokemon Bank via Poke Transporter, since Poke Transporter uses Box 1 for such things.

I don't know if that's right, that's just the only thing that comes to mind.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 1 month ago 0 0
  2. Did you catch all of those legendary pokemon in one gaming session? If so, you may have forgotten to save. Backtrack to the locations where you first encountered one of the Pokemon and see if you can still encounter it. If so, catch it again. You may have just forgotten to save.

User Info: Gameknight959

Gameknight959 - 1 month ago 0 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.