1. I got a Groudon traded in for one of my shinies on the GTS, but I can't seem to trade the Groudon to get other Pokémon on the GTS now?? Keeps saying that I can't trade special Pokémon although it was traded to me in the first place? Help.

User Info: Rambotop

Rambotop - 3 months ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    What's the OT on the Groudon? Trainer ID? Did you actually get in through the GTS or did you and the other Trainer do a direct trade through the Festival Plaza?

User Info: franzhopper

franzhopper - 3 months ago

Answers

1. It sounds like you may have gotten a hacked event Groudon. I'm not sure how the other person got it on the GTS, but if you can't trade it away that means something's fishy.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0
  2. It's definitley a hacked event, & i would personally delete it, u could possibly get banned, & u can tell if it's hacked based on its ot & id & if it doesn't have the event ribbon, & if its in a cherish ball. Hope this answers ur question :)

User Info: Grim_Reaper2021

Grim_Reaper2021 - 2 months ago 0 0
  3. I'm not sure what the prob is I've traded many Pokémon through GTS and had no problems so maybe u or him/her lost connection while trading

User Info: Haa539

Haa539 - 2 months ago 0 0