the multiple Langauge's between region (locked) copys?

1. So i have been slowly working on learning japanese, (the culture, and language and region i amire, and the god of pokemon)
    with ultra Sun and Ultra Moon coming soon, i want to reset my Pokemon Sun version, (My moon version is my main one for competitive play)
    this time i want to choose japanes as my game langauge, but theres a few things i want to know

So we all know there is cesorship for games, especially japanese games (and anime (come on whats wrong with a puke scene?)) but what i am wonderig, is i'm not sure if there was any dialog change (aside from translation) for censor ship in the US/Canada release,

and if there is.. When i select the Japanese setting when i start a game, on a US/Canada copy, will the japanese dialog be the same as the japan region locked copy?
    or will the japanese dialog be simply translated to the (censored) english dialog,

so if you understood my question whici i hope you did, thanks for ansering in advance

User Info: DarknessMonster

DarknessMonster - 1 year ago

Answers

1. The games released worldwide on the same date, and Pokemon itself has rarely if ever been censored/changed. And even if it had, you can imagine such a thing would have been well documented by now.

Suffice to say, there are likely no differences whatsoever.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 8 hours ago 0   0