In Desperate Need of System Transfer Help?

1. So, I have a 3ds that was bought used and now has a messed up SD card that has corrupted 2 Pokemon games (cartridges) and is beginning to ruin my digital copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf. For this reason, I am hoping to perform a system transfer from my old 3ds onto my new 3ds XL before my ACNL is totally destroyed.

The problem is, I have already played Pokemon Sun and Pokemon X (both cartridges) on the new 3ds, and I know that system transfers will wipe out all the data on the target system.

My question is, since I have no downloaded content from the eshop on my new 3ds and the only games I have played on it have been from cartridges, will the system transfer still wipe out the save data from the cartridges, or does that just happen for actual downloaded content, because all I have on the new 3ds is DLC from cartridges. I hope this makes sense. I am desperate for an answer.

User Info: julphi

julphi - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You will need to talk to a console provider or repairer as they Might be able to save some data of transfer it to a new drive to save it.

Good luck

User Info: DrakeNoble

DrakeNoble - 3 days ago 0   0