Can't Log Onto Pokemon Global Link? (Page Refreshes)

1. I've been trying to connect for 4 days now, each time the page just reloads, ive tried on 4 different devices, one of them being an ipad the rest pc. It logs in perfectly when im in pokemon.com but not pokemon-gl.com. ive seen other threads saying the server may be busy or something but if it was it would work by now. and yes ive tried clearing all cache but to no avail. I really want to start playing competitive on rating battles but i am unable to due to this issue. Atharv6000 - 4 years ago - report

Answers

1. This has been an occurring problem recently and Pokemon themselves had made a statement on it that it will be fixed shortly. Nintendrian - 4 years ago - report 1   0
  2. In other words, people who haven't logged in ever are SOL. Dartheal1 - 4 years ago - report 1   0
  3. I love how I've been experiencing this for 3 weeks but right after Pokemon made an announcement everyone is "helping". Thx anyways.. Atharv6000 - 4 years ago - report 1   0
  4. Instead of pokemon-gl.com, try with 3ds.pokemon-gl.com, because it redirects you there anyway. I had the same problem but it works fine with 3ds at the start. Hwlooahdfsjl - 4 years ago - report 1   0
  5. Hmm I just used it three days ago unless it's going under maintenance Storm825 - 4 years ago - report 1   1
  6. For as far as i know almost everyone has this problem. they're fixing it TheDapperGamer - 4 years ago - report 0   0
  7. Yeah mine too. Ive been trying to log in for the 1st time but it just refreshes. Ive been trying for 6 weeks now. Good job nintendo. Make your services unavailable to new players. Octane16 - 4 years ago - report 0   0
  8. Guys there's a fix, make a new account, and wait for 3 hours then it works Atharv6000 - 4 years ago - report 0   2