1. How do I shiny hunt effectively? I have heard stuff about the adrenaline orb but I do not know. Is there something do to with a chain of some sort because I have heard something of that effect.

User Info: Coolio7691

Coolio7691 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. I've heard that you go into the tall grass (preferably, one of your Pokemon will have Intimidate as their ability, as it makes the wild Pokemon call for help more) and you'll find the 'mon you want, the False Swipe it into the red, use Adrenaline Orb(s?) and then when it calls for help you kill the helper and keep going like that until *shinies* appear. Also shiny charm would help.

User Info: Breakfast03

Breakfast03 - 2 years ago 1   0

2. It is used for SOS battles, that is when a wild pokemon calls for help and you defeat one of those pokemon, then eventually he will call for help again for pokemon from the same family. That way it becomes a "chain" and the larger the chain the more probabilities you will have to encounter a shiny. The adrenaline orb is used to make the wild pokemon call for help more often.

User Info: Kprojects

Kprojects - 2 years ago 1   0