Is it possible to get Pokemon from an emulator to sun and moon when Pokemon bank becomes available?

1. Ok so recently I finally completed the pokedex, so I started looking for my cartridge of Pearl and Soul Silver but I couldn't find them. So because I lost my games I downloaded an emulator and a ROM for Soul Silver and started playing through it. I'm currently going to challenge the 4th gym and I started wondering, is there a way that I can get Pokemon from the emulator to Sun and moon? I would like to if there is a method even if it involves transferring from other games(I have for my 3ds black, white 2, Y, OR and Sun. Also I'm aware that Pokemon bank hasn't been updated for sun and moon. And if there is a method please I would like a full tutorial. Thanks

User Info: Jos242

Jos242 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Unless you can set the emulator to recognize "Download Play" data from BW1/2, no. To transfer from gen 4 to 5, you need to use Download Play on the system with SS and load the transfer mini-game.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   1
  2. get the cartridge, beat soul silver, then go into white 2 on another ds or borrow a friends if you only have one then go to that poke transfer lab west from that city then get out a second ds with soul silver then do the minigame for the pokemon. then after that use poketransfer 3ds to put into pokebank then gen 6 gets access to the transfers then when sun and moon gets support you can transfer your transfer pokemon which arrived to X/Y/OR/AS to S/M then.....profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will need:
    A fresh Cartridge of the gen 4 game (had at least beaten 3rd gym with pokemon you want to transfer)
    Black 2 or White 2 game (beaten game and become champion (beaten "her" (spoilers!) ) and at pokelab transfer ready
    one of the gen 6 games (beaten game (recomended) )
    either sun or moon games (beaten game)
    Pokemon bank + pokemon transfer

User Info: ashudow

ashudow - 3 years ago 2   2