What Level do pokemon stop obeying you?

1. I hatched a Shiny popplio in my pokemon sun version, and I really want to play through my Pokemon Moon game with that popplio, along with a shinx and a sandile. I want to know if I need to beat the first Kahuna on Melemele island before I start using these traded pokemon so I don't have to deal with the disobedience thing, so
    what level do pokemon start disobeying you before you've beaten the first kahuna?

User Info: ShinyJettStar

ShinyJettStar - 2 years ago

1. The first Kahuna's stamp will let Pokemon up to Level 35 obey you, so until you beat him, any traded Pokemon are going to generally disobey you. After that, the following kahuna's stamps are Level 50, Level 65, and Level 80. Completing the entire Island Challenge gets you the stamp that eliminates the level cap entirely.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 2 years ago 8   0